The Florida Villa Terms and Conditions
We aim to make booking The Florida Villa a pleasant and easy experience, but as with all things we have to set certain terms and conditions to protect both parties.
The privacy of our clients and associates is of upmost importance to us. We do not and will not use any information for any other purpose than renting the villa. Information is not passed to any third party or agency.
To Book The Florida Villa please click here
Steve and Veronica Hendry (herein after referred to as we, our, or the “Owners”) offer short term rental of the home known as The Florida Villa (the “Property”) to the person named as the lead person on the booking form (herein after referred to you, your or as the “Guest”).
Information about the Property can be found at www.the-florida-villa.com (our “website”).
1. Making a booking:
A booking can be made to us in writing by e-mail, on the phone or on-line using the booking form on our website. A copy of these terms and conditions are sent with each confirmation of a booking and can be found on our website at http://www.the-florida-villa.com.
Reservations will be confirmed upon payment of a non-refundable deposit of $300 of the non-discounted booking value.
By your completion and submission of the booking form, it is deemed that you have read and agreed to abide by these terms and conditions. Please ensure that you visit the web page set out above for the most up to date terms and conditions.
1. All bookings must be in writing on the attached form and subject to these terms and conditions. Provisional bookings may be made by telephone or online – but these are only held for one week pending completion of booking form and receipt of deposit.
2. A deposit of $300 per booking is required.
3. The booking form for The-Florida-Villa must be completed before a contract is agreed. The lead person on the booking form must be over the age of 21 at the time of booking and by signing the booking form is agreeing to the terms and conditions on behalf of all persons staying in the property during the rental dates.
4. A provisional booking will not constitute a firm reservation until we have received completed booking form and deposit.
1. An account will be sent to you 12 weeks before the arrival date showing balance due for the rental charge and refundable Security Deposit ($200). This account shall be settled not less than 10 weeks before date of travel.
2. Payment for bookings made within 10 weeks of departure date must be sent in full with your booking form.
3. Upon receipt of the balance and security deposit, we will liaise with you regarding keys and directions to the property.
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT
1. We require a Security Deposit of $200, payable with final invoice, in order to cover breakage or damage to the property.
2. We will refund this deposit to you as soon as possible after your stay depending upon the property being left clean and undamaged and your safe return of the keys.
In order to ensure that the villa is clean and ready for your arrival the rental will begin at 4pm local time on the arrival date at the villa and ends at 11am local time on the departure date. Any changes from this arrangement must be confirmed before travel.
Any cancellation of the booking must be immediately submitted in writing and will involve the following cancellation charges.
Over 10 weeks prior to holiday – booking deposit
-4 weeks prior to holiday – 50% of total holiday cost
4-2 weeks prior to holiday – 75% of total holiday cost
2-0 weeks prior to holiday – 100% of total holiday cost
All persons staying in the villa must have adequate medical and travel insurance to cover illness, accidental injuries, travel delays and cancellations.
We cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any injury sustained by you or any other visitor to the villa or swimming pool or for any loss or damage however caused to any property or possessions brought onto the premises.
Without any restriction we shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with your stay in the villa caused by force majeure or any matter outside our reasonable control, including Acts of God, War, Civil Disturbances, Strikes or other industrial action, failure of public supplies such as water, electricity or air conditioning although we will make efforts to remedy such failure.
In the event pool heating is required and paid for, the owners cannot guarantee the temperature as this will vary according to different factors, the main one being the prevailing weather conditions. A blanket is provided to help maintain the temperature.
The owners will not be responsible for any mechanical breakdowns of equipment or appliances. If such failures occur, we will make every effort possible to rectify any such breakdowns.